This very private three bed, two and a half bath townhouse is ready for its new owner. The first floor has updated hardwood floors, newer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious living/dining area, and a laundry room. A large deck off the living room has gorgeous views of the canyon and forest. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, two baths, and two balconies. Come and see this beautiful house and all of the amenities that the location has to offer. Minutes to everything on the Peninsula and in the sunbelt area of Monterey.
Greg Jacobson of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven, Continuous Cleaning Oven, Range/Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Shingle Roof, Tar & Gravel Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fee Incl. Common Area Taxes/Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Spa, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water
- Parking: Covered Parking, Guest Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Pool: Solar Heated Pool
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, High Ceilings
- MLS Area: Deer Flats/Fisherman Flats
- Fence: Fenced
- View: Canyon View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.